We offer a large variety of exciting classes throughout the year. We are privileged to have local and nationally known instructors. Our classes are a great way to try new product, meet new people, and learn new techniques and ideas.
- Class signups are available on a first-come, first-serve notice. A class can only be reserved by paying the entire class fee.
- Guest instructor’s classes are NON-REFUNDABLE. In many cases we have to pre-pay for travel and a minimum number of kits. If you are unable to attend one of these classes you may send a friend or family member.
- There are no cancellations within 72 business hours of the class or crop.
- If cancelling more than 72 hours before the class or crop, store credit will be issued to your store account. The credit received can be used to purchase product or register for another class.
- If a class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may send a friend or family member instead.
- If you are unable to attend the class, class materials will be available for pickup after the class. A technique class may not include class materials. Class materials will be held for up to 6 weeks. Kit left after 6 weeks will be donated to our Charity Card Program unless other arrangements have been made.
- No babies or children under the age of 8 (except in designated children’s classes/camps). Children 8 years of age and older, who will be accompanied by an adult, must pay the full class fee.
There are no product returns.
You are welcome to come in and work on your projects in our classroom as available during regular business hours. Please check the calendar or call before coming in to make sure we have available space for you.
- There is a $5 fee per day to come in a work on your project. This fee is waived with a purchase of $15 or more on that day.
- Please be courteous and clean up after you’re done.
We have scheduled crops usually two times per month. On crop nights, the store remains open 10:00pm.
- Crop fees vary, please check our schedule for crop times and fees
- Crop fee includes: Coffee, dessert, a goody bag, and use of our large die cut center.
You may take pictures of anything in the store except:
- Current and upcoming class samples (these are always available on the website).
- Other people or staff without their permission.
- You are welcome to take pictures of product.
- As a courtesy, please ask before taking photos.
Photos, artwork and ideas shown here are the property of Scraps of Love and its instructors. All layouts, photos, and ideas are copyright by Christina Widemark unless otherwise indicated and thereby are protected by intellectual property laws. Use of photos and/or artwork are for PERSONAL INSPIRATION ONLY, and may not be copied physically or electronically for commercial advertising, challenges, contest submissions, publications, resale, or any other similar purpose. Thank you for your cooperation.